Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shades of Spring: Week Two


Do I ever have a deal for you
: one post, two shades, and eight talented photographers. That's right, Shades of Spring stepped it up a notch this week thanks to some awesome readers & contributors.



Here is the Introduction of Shades of Spring
Here are Week One's photos



Check out these springy photos, and the amazing photographers who took them, linked below.

_______________________________________

Lynn of
Hearted Girl:White



Alisha of Alisha & Brandon 12.04.10: White

Stephanie of Big Mario: White


Lauren of Outside Voice: White/Green


Christine of A Quiet Determination and Christine Kastler Photography: Green




Leanna of OMG I Moved to NYC: Green



Alisha of Alisha & Brandon 12.04.10: White & Green

Vanessa of Lady Grey: White & Green





Lynn of Hearted Girl: Green



Melissa Jo of Lady of the Flowers: Green


Lauren of Outside Voice: Green


Be sure to look, link, and love these ladies. You won't regret discovering their blogs and photography!

Thanks so much for your contributions, and I'd love to have your photos part of Shades of Spring posts. Simply email your themed photos to:


lcr-outsidevoice{at}hotmail{dot}com

Themes as follows:
April 27- Pink/ Purple
May 4- Yellow/ Orange



Hugs, Kisses, and Colourful Spring Wishes,

Photobucket

28 comments:

C... said...

The 2nd wedding gown b&w shot is so nice.

Lady Grey said...

yay! Looks amazing! Such a gorgeous collection of photographs... what a mood-lifter!
oxo

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

hey miss miner! you ROCK totala!!!! these look great. i've loved scrolling along and viewing everyones submissions. what a grand haul for sure. it's always interesting to see different takes on a theme. mind blowing and beauteous. cheers and thanks again for including me. xo ♥

Melissa Jo said...

I love these posts! They have been my 'hot tea break' when you post them. Thank you for including mine!

Unknown said...

Very lovely photos! Signs of spring/life are everywhere!

Cat said...

Just popped over from Hearted Girl...love all the color-themed goodness here!

The Green finds are esp. fitting :)

xx Cat brideblu

Janette said...

Came for a visit from Lynn's space...Loving this creative project Lauren! Inspiring & beautiful!!!



Genuinely,

Janette, the Jongleur

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Beautiful pictures and this is such a lovely new concept :) I would have loved to join but I could not find a perfect photo to add! x

k said...

woooow there is a love of lovelyness here!!!! goodness!

christine donee said...

this looks amazing! I am in awe of all these talented ladies...

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

What a fun idea! I will try to get some pink/purple photos taken this week and send them your way :)

Corinna said...

These are amazing photos!!

Dearest Lou said...

wow i love these pictures i have a cool picture for indigo or blue! hehe i can't wait til that week!
xoxo

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Thanks for your reaction ^^ I think I might have a cute photo for Yellow/Orange. Where do I submit ? ^^ x

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

and PS: I use a digital camera, the one from my mom, its a simple panasonic really :) x

Alicia said...

This is an amazing post! Love this little white&green project as you saw on Lynn's blog ;) These pictures are just amazing! Thanks for your sweet comment :) I'm looking forward to see more, so I'm following now :)

Have a great day!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Great job! Sorry I didn't get my pics in, I've been super busy and sick this week! I've had a hard enough time getting all my posts up.

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

This was a so fun post! I love all the different styles of photography. Everyone's eye is a little different.

a_jorgenson said...

Stopping by....what a great collection!! I will surely be back.

<3
aj

Eva said...

amazing photos!!

btw, I just moved away from Van to the fraser valley last fall. I miss it! trying to embrace the quieter side though...maybe not as quiet as northern b.c, however! :)

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

DANGIT, I missed this!!! Grrrr...

But all the pictures are fabulous! Nice job, ladies!!

I'll contribute next week! :)

Anna @ IHOD said...

Lauren,
Visiting from Lynn's blog. You have a lovely space! And I love what you are doing with color and photography! How cool! Look forward to following along:)
Anna

kenzie said...

i absolutely love this feature. what a great idea. it's like candy for my eyes. spring has sprung! weee!

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

Amazing photos, what a great idea for a post! I really like your blog!

PS. Thanks so much for your comment, I really appreciate it! :)

Lisa

Unknown said...

wow... these photos are amazing! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

Heidi-and-Seek said...

Gorgeous photos!! Thanks for shring :)

Alisha said...

Absolutely beautiful. I really think you've found some awesome photographers out there! Can't wait for tomorrow's post :)

PS. Sorry I'm so behind. Work is kicking my butt. My reading and commenting has gone by the way side, and I feel like poop about it.

PSS. Hope your day is going well! :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE the Shades of Spring idea!! Wish I had found it a tad sooner. You'll be hearing from me for May's posts ;)

k

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...