Hey all you photo-appreciators and photographers...
It's the third week of Shades of Spring, and I don't know about you, but I'm lovin' all the pink and purple going on around here. This is getting me in the spring mood like nothin' else!
...ok, ok I'm lying... sunshine and poolside blogging in Vegas may be helping with the spring mood too;)
But, I promise not to ramble on about the vacay... I'll leave it up to these wonderful photographers and bloggers to give you a colourful spring escape.
Their sites are linked below as well. They're pretty awesome ladies.
But don't take my word for it- check them out yourself!
But don't take my word for it- check them out yourself!
Alisha of Alisha & Brandon 12.04.10

Christine Kastler of A Quiet Determination and Christine Kastler Photography

Laura of Polaroids and Kisses





Christine Kastler of A Quiet Determination and Christine Kastler Photography

Laura of Polaroids and Kisses




Carla of A Picture Speaks A Thousand Words



Krystal of Village and Sunday Photo


Stephanie of The Merry Way

Nikki of Go Home My Dear


Krystal of Village and Sunday Photo


Stephanie of The Merry Way
Nikki of Go Home My Dear
I think my very favourite part of this photo project has been meeting some of you new photographers as well as people that have come by the blog to view the pics. It's so great seeing the talent out there and getting to share it here on Outside Voice!
If you feel inclined to be involved in the last week of Shades of Spring, I'd love to post your yellow and orange themed photos next Wednesday!
If you feel inclined to be involved in the last week of Shades of Spring, I'd love to post your yellow and orange themed photos next Wednesday!
Happy Hump Day, Dudes!








19 comments:
Stephanie takes the cake! I love that shot, girl!
(and her blog ain't bad either! :))
Fun shots! I love spring.
I love this idea! I hope to participate in next week's post!
Stunning!! You sure have recruited some awesome shots. Love Christine's shot!
I'm still a little jealous that you're poolside in Vegas :)
xoxo
Love all of those tulips!
I love the grapefruit, yum!
Those tulips are incredible! :) And those cupcakes made me hungry. haha!
Love the tulips and the grapefruit!
GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!
Oh so beautiful - all of them!
I'm going to see if I can find some nice yellow ones for next week : )
oxo
awh ^^ I still love this project! I hope I don't forget to mail you my yellow-orange photo for next week ^^ x
I'll never get tired of this.. I love it.
truly stellar collection of color, confections and scenery from around the globe. i just think this series needs to be made into a book or something. everyones submissions are glorious to the glory bees!!! um, Krystal's vespa pic makes me want to hit the road asap. and Stephanie's citrus explosion is mouth watering good.
happy Vegas trippin' lades, i know your livin' the high life...please kiss the sun for me. xo ♥
I love these posts ideas! These pics are gorgeous!
wait, you are in Vegas? BY THE POOL? Ok. not fair.
loved the pictures btw :)
Beautiful pictures! I loooove the first one <3
Thanks for sharing all these photos! They're definitely getting me in the mood for spring and I always love to discover talented new bloggers - especially the ones that are photographers! Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the rest of your Vegas vacation!
Looovely photos! My favourite is the very first one, amazing!
so great! Love those cupcakes!
i love all of these. especially krystal's (love her blog).
Post a Comment