a little theme song to hand in hand. play me.
This project "Dancers Among Us" by photographer Jordan Matter stole my heart this morning.
Photography of every day life with a dose of dancers in New York streets? Hello happiness.
Hope all your Monday blues turned a wonderful shade of turquoise.
















19 comments:
These are so amazing & beautiful, they make me laugh though b/c it's so random :) Love it!
xoxo
Um, HELLO most beautiful pictures EVER! I love it so much! I just scrolled back up so I could let you know which was my favorite... ya, can't pick!
oh my gosh I love these.. especially that bathroom one. so great.
I LOVE your blog and am so glad you found mine too! Hello from your newest follower!!! :)
I love that song and I LOVE these photos~so inspiring! I will definitely be checking out your blog regularly now ;)
these are incredible!! i wish i could dance! thanks for stopping by my blog, i'm now a new follower!
FRIEND! these photos..AMAZING! i want to learn how to dance...just so i can do what the chick in the last photo is doing!! ahaha..so RAD!
hope you get a chance to swing by my blog! i have a rad bikini giveaway going on & it's super easy! ^.^ xo
i love the song and the pictures so much you have such an inspiring blog. you should come check out my blog and follow if you like.
xoxo
your newest follower
http://missprettypeacock.blogspot.com/
happy to be a follower ;)
Wow..these photos are amazing!
I didn't know this artist. I love his work!
I have visited your blog too and it's very interesting and nice :)
See you soon :)
haha I LOVE this! I'm obsessed with dancing! Besides, it's not about how you survive the storm but how you dance in the rain :)
I LOVE this! I so wish I could move like this:)
mega awesome! how fun would that have been to shoot?! great share Lauren. ♥
Not only do I LOVE these photos, but I love that you put a soundtrack to go with it at the start of the post. Brilliant.
these are seriously amazing. i need some flexibility in my life.
such a great series of shots! :)
Www.babymine.net
Theses photos are amazing! In my next life, I want to be a dancer.
(Following now! :) And added to my google reader!)
that last photo makes me nervous! so cool, but I can't look at it! haha
Thanks for posting these!!! I LOVE NY and I LOVE dancers! I can't wait to check out the rest of them.
BTW, do you watch So You Think You Can Dance? My most favorite show ever. AND, the best part of summer :-)
Post a Comment