“You don’t take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it.” –Unknown
And when I asked, not so quietly, to borrow yours… I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I’ve been tickled by your responses. I asked everyone to show me their world through one springy colour at a time [see the “shades of spring” explained here].
In a way, this project was kind of like laundry day, but way more fun; picking single colours apart from eachother, in the end, creating a mosaic of spring hues. Getting to see each of your photography, filtering one shade at a time, has been awesome.
I tried to include all photos from everyone, as I could fit them- thank you all for sharing your photography!
__________________________
Laura of Polaroids and Kisses
For anyone who would like to be involved in the next few weeks of “Shades of Spring”, I'd love it. Here is the protocol—next week I’m calling all photos with a white theme [edited to add WHITE and/ or GREEN...simply white is just too tough!], then pink/lavender, and yellow/orange after that!
Email me your work at: lcr-outsidevoice{at}hotmail{dot}comThanks so much everyone!
Now go gather your white and/or green photos for next Wednesday;)









20 comments:
FABULOUS Lauren!!! I really really enjoyed looking through these, and I think it was an excellent idea! Way to go girl. :)
PS - I'll be sitting down to return emails later - I know I owe ya one! ;)
Love it!!! I'm looking forward to checking out these other blogs, too - after work hours, of course! :)
i LOVE this idea.
can't wait to submit more pictures:)
p.s.
everyones pictures turned out beautiful.
wow! there are some amazing pictures here, very cool! Way to round them all up!! I'll definitely let people know about it :)
this turned out so great!! i can't wait to check out some of these other bloggers!
I love how it turned out! It's so beautiful, great job everyone!
Those are beautiful photos! Oh my goodness!! :) Can't wait to see more!
This is so neat!! I love the idea!!
Ps. I also feel special to have shared each of your posted picture moments with you :)
This turned out SO.GREAT.
I'm in love with everyone's photos, and already excited to see next week's collage!
Thank you so much for doing this :)
Laure, this really is such a cool project. Thanks for letting me be a part of it. :) Everyone's images are all beautiful!
Great job, girl!
xo
This is a really great idea. I checked out a few of the blogs and you're right, they're very talented!
these are so fun, I LOVE your photo of the blue wall with the flower pot!
xoxo
wow! beautiful!
http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/
got your comment- i was thinking the exact same things about white unless its snow you know? but green & white sounds wonderful!
the book is super pretty
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com
That Jane Eyre shot is amazing...and makes me go want to read it again.
oh my gosh, i love all of these, especially yours. i love love love your photo of the blue mosque. i was in istanbul two years ago and it really was an amazing trip. our hostel was right across from the blue mosque and the call to prayer woke me up every morning. magical!
thanks for sharinggggggggg.
ohh i LOVE that photo of the rustic blue wall, so fabulous! cute blog!
Lauren, this is such a great idea! it reminds me of when i used to work for a company that would send call-outs to artists and photographers for certain shots of a particular scene. splendidly done and love everyones shares!!!!
i did get your email and this week kinda got away from me, gonna respond now. cheers ♥
Post a Comment