All photos via For the love of spring, photography, and colour (and maybe a little bit to satiate my elementary school teacher theme-filled heart) I cordially invite you to 4 weeks of Shades of Spring.
I am going to be hosting 4 weeks of Wednesday posts to brighten up our lives a little bit, mid week. Each post will feature a collection of (your?) photography based around a theme spring colour.
I would love it if any of you want to get involved: email me photos reflecting the theme’s colour (listed below), feel free to put your own watermark on it (or not), and at the time of the post I’ll link your blog/ shop/ webpage, as well as show your beautiful photo!
It doesn’t have to be professional; I love me some iphone photos, photos with your point and shoot, or SLR-- all are welcome! Also, the photo doesn’t have to be spring related, it just has to feature the chosen colour.
Email photos to: lcr-outsidevoice{at}hotmail{dot}com
In the end, we will have a collage of spring colours from all ends of the blogiverse, and hopefully we’ll have learned about a few new sweet blogs!
It’ll go a little somthin’ like this:
April 13- blue themed photos
April 27- pink/ lavender
May 4- yellow/ orange May 11- Final collage
If you’d like to grab my button (on the side bar) to get more of your own blogging community involved in our colour share I’d love that.
Ready? On your mark, get set, snap-and-share!









21 comments:
So fun!!! :D I will definately try to get some good pictures so I can be a part of it!
What a great idea! I'll definitely work on some submissions for you. I need a focus to my sometimes spastic photography. :)
I'm totally going to send you one, that's so fun :)
how cool! i will keep in mind to go through my photos. :)
<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
yaay, so fun! :) I love your idea!
Um. Obviously I love this. I'm totally in.
Great idea - I love mood boards and the like...beautiful!
oooh, i love this idea! i'll try to shoot you a picture tomorrow!
YESYES! This will be motivation for me to get out and about with ze camera!
What a fun idea--lovely themes, too!
I love this idea! Toowoomba has some of the most beautiful gardens, so I will definitely send you some photos. Looking forward to it!
Love this! I'm about to send you some!
fun! will definitely be participating. expect an email in the near future!
It seems like a lot of work on my part to email you a photo. So I'm out. Hehe.
oh Nathan!! you are my worst blog reader, ever;)
i'm making you post a photo for one of the colours though, so start looking now mister. or else...
PS. to all my dedicated and wonderful readers/ photographers/ bloggers. you guys rock.
This sounds like fun! I'm looking through my photos now. (:
what a great idea! i don't think i have any sweet pictures though };
YES.
looking forward to this great idea.
e-mailed pictures:)
cute! great idea. i love these phots & how springy they are :) <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com
man, i need a better camera. it's now kinda super official. :)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS
Post a Comment