
This little pup will be missed dearly.
She was 14, a big part of my family's life, and we said goodbye to her last Monday.
Nikki, we love you. Even though we said you were a drama queen and called you a brat sometimes:)
Now I truly miss you being underfoot.
Nikki, we love you. Even though we said you were a drama queen and called you a brat sometimes:)
Now I truly miss you being underfoot.

-read on for an extended version-








16 comments:
Aww i hope your okay darl. I lost my doggy a couple of months ago because a tick attacked him and paralysed him, and i grew up with him too which made it harder for me.
Awwww. I'm so so sorry. This breaks my heart. I will be thinking of you.
oh honey, i'm so sorry. that is so hard. i hope you and your family are finding some good ways to cope during this hard time, and honor your nikki. hugs to you!
I'm so sorry.... I have been there, and still miss my pup a great deal after 2 years....
Hang in there. xo C.
aw, i just read this post and the last post and i am so so sad :( losing a dog is just like losing a person, i am convinced. i'm so sorry :( i'm sending you a bear hug and post as many pictures of him as you want, he is so precious
Sorry for you sweet loss. It's always hard with those furry lovers.
i'm so sorry!
I'm so sorry. It's tough losing a pet, they truly are part of a family.
Jenn
wow, you are very strong. I've been there too many times and it's never easy. that's a beautiful photo, and you'll have great memories forever x
Aw, Lauren.. I'm sorry about your loss.
My boyfriend's Nikki is also about 14 years old. Hope she still has a few years...
awh, this is so sad :( we have two dogs ourselves, and one is currently barking outside keeping me from concentrating on my psychology books...
I don't doubt she had a best life in your family! And I love her name (a) x
This makes me want to cry. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. We had to put down our family dog a few years ago. He was 16 and literally grew up with my brother and sisters and I.
I've come to discover that losing pets is one of the hardest things to go through. I'm so so sorry for your loss. We lost our Lucy in March and our life has not been the same. The comfort for us is that she's not in pain where she is now...and neither is Nikki. hang in there, my love! xoxo {av}
I am so sorry for your loss, It's always hard losing a pet.
x
This breaks my heart! I can't even imagine my thoughts are for sure with you girl!
Meet Virginia
I know exactly how you feel. We had a dalmation who lived to be 16 years old. Our vet couldn't believe he lived that old, and he had some great years. Losing a dog is so hard. :(
Post a Comment