Last night the boy and I were happy to drive home together (before he's being deployed on another forest fire today, ugh.) and admire this fiery pink sunset. I wish we had more than his iphone to photograph it! But at least we got to sit and admire it for a while:)
This weekend I'm looking forward to:
-a recital put on by my old dance company
-lunch with a friend that just returned from traveling abroad
-farmers marketing and breakfast with a friend
-visiting the travel agent to discuss travel plans to Australia!
Anything special you're looking forward to this weekend?
I hope it's a good one for you all, see you back here Monday.









30 comments:
That sounds like a pretty good weekend! Well, except for the boyfriend being gone. :)
Jenn
FUN! Yay for dance concerts. :) I think I'm going camping?? Not sure. haha!
Austraila!?!? How exciting!
Hopefully the boyfriend won't be gone long. Have a good weekend!
xo
The sunset photo is incredible - the colors are gorgeous <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/
AUSTRALIA?! Sounds like an amazing trip!
PS. that picture is beautiful.
xo C.
gorgeous sunset. One of the prettiest I've seen! Your weekend sounds great, have fun :D
I don't have much plans this weekend except for Saturday. I'm really looking forward to going to Pasadena's free musical festival and chalk festival (in which artists draw on the sidewalks with chalk).
P.S. A potential trip to Australia? That's awesome :)
Beautiful colors! I am hosting a challenge that this photo would be perfect for! Hope you can join!
Sounds like lots of exciting, enjoyable things are coming up! Have a wonderful wknd ;)
Oh.My.Gosh. There is one word for that sunset... breathtaking! Enjoy your weekend, it sounds like you have some great things planned. We don't have much planned this weekend. I'm hoping to see something new in Florida, but that's about it. (:
That sunset is amazing. Planning a trip to Austrailia... equally amazing. I hope you have a great weekend.
Beautiful photo, and sounds like a beautiful weekend. I'm jealous of your Australia trip!
Lovely photo (even if it is taken on an iPhone). And the last point of what you're looking forward to is the best!
Carla xx.
That's lovely. I don't see pink often.
The forest fires have been scary.
seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com
That is such a beautiful sunset, look at those amazing colours! Oh yay your coming to Australia! Where abouts will you be ? :)
Oh that sunset is amazing. And it's great that you were able to experience it together.
Eee! You're coming to Australia. That's wonderful. I love living here.
My anniversary is this Sunday!!
I'm sure you've already figured out that you'll need to keep us posted on those Australia plans ;) I'm glad things seem to be coming together for that trip (although I'm sure you'll have much more info after you meet with the handy travel agent).
Have a great weekend, and I hope you enjoy your weekend. Sounds like you have some good stuff to look forward to (and maybe distract you while the bf is gone?)
xoxo,
k
This pink sunset is GORGEOUS! Hope your boyfriend won't be away to long...Your weekend sounds GREAT!! Enjoy dear!
Love,
Alicia Mi Mundo
i've been crafting today! yey!! Now i'm going to visit a friend i dont see much anymore, for tea and cake before work x
it's beautiful! :)
www.come-intomyworld.blogspot.com
xx
What a drop dead gorgeous sunset! And vacation in Australia? I am so jealous!
That sunset is absolutelyyy gorgeous! And wow, you have a fun, social weekend ahead!
BEAUTIFUL sky. Just dreamy.
Sounds like a fabulous weekend for you!! Travel planning for Australia? That's amazing!!
Wow, travel plans to Australia?! I hope it all works out, and you will have lots of fun! :)
for a shot from an iPhone, that's pretty magnificent! the colors are so beautiful Lauren. lot's of fires going around hey, i hope he's alright. that's a mighty tough gig, thank you to him for being so brave and saving our land!!!
Aussie planning, yahhhhhhhhhh. the whole weekend sounds packed full of swells. hope you got some time to chill today lades. wishing you a fab new week ahead. ♥
australia!?! yaay!
Just a message to say I will email you some ideas for Melbourne :) though I live in Brisbane.
Lauren, that sky is STUNNING. And I wish I was going to Australia with you. Sigh.
Plans to Australia sounds WONDERFUL! So jealous!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Australia!!!! Ahhhhh! That sounds fantastic!
♥Janette, the Jongleur
Post a Comment