Today I'm introducing a new bloggy friend and gorgeous photographer: Ashley Sisk. It was a pleasure to meet her recently, and enjoy the beautiful eye candy on her blog. I was amazed by the natural light and sweet composition found in her photography. I wanted to include her in this series because I know you'll love her too! Thanks so much Ashley!
My name is Ashley Sisk and I live in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina. I married my best friend on October 17, 2009. I've always loved art and photography, so shortly after our wedding, I bought my first DSLR and started Ramblings and Photos. As a result of blogging, I re-discovered my creative spirit, enhanced my photography and editing skills and made some incredible friends. I'm passionate about my faith, my love affair with photography, building community and sharing what I know.

After spending most of the day with my parents (to celebrate my birthday), my husband and I came back to the house. We had plenty of chores that still needed to be done, so I quickly put away my birthday goodies and was walking back downstairs (probably to start the laundry) when I noticed him taking a moment to himself in our bedroom. He's actually filing his nails but I'd like to think he was just being reflective.
There's something magical about the morning sun. Each morning, as I'm trying to wake myself up, Kitty Paw (my cat - if you don't already know her, you certainly will) will jump off our bed and walk into the next room to feel the sun's joyful glow. Even on a cold winter morning, I can't help but smile as I see her beautiful silhouette against the morning rays.
You can visit Ashley's blog here.










10 comments:
I love Ashley's editing. Very beautiful blog :)
wauw, just saw her blog and it's a amazing! I love her photography! x
GREAT GREAT SNAPS! I totally love the stories behind these pics!
♥Janette, the Jongleur
I LOVE Ashley's photography! That girl's got a great eye for the small details that I sometimes miss. Love her blog. Great feature, my dear!
xoxo
How nice to meet you, Ashley! What a great eye you have :)
I do love Ashley's blog. Shetakes amazing photos. By the way, she is just as sweet in person as she is online.
Thanks for introducing me to another blogger!
seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com
Love the last one. Grat capture.
Thanks for sharing Ashley and her photography with us! I love the silhouette of her cat.
gob smacked with these photos and the wonderful writing to go with! this is serene and inspiring to me as late evening rolls around. i feel extra dreamy now, even if this was a morning based shoot. it's relaxing and beautiful to view. thanks for sharing Ashley!
love Kitty Paw, she is a real little halo of magnificence. ♥
Post a Comment