Friday, July 1, 2011

Get the Picture: Challenge

Challenge:a photo share.

|ˈch alənj| noun
a task or situation that tests someone's abilities.


-This photo share is now open. See link up tool at bottom of page-
________________________


The nitty gritty:

1. This post will be open NOW until the 8th (next Friday)

2. At any time from now until the 8th, post your version of 'challenge' on YOUR blog (include a link or button to Outside Voice)

3. Come back to Outside Voice, and use the linky tool to link up (it's easy! Promise! And don’t hesitate to comment or email with questions, I don’t mind answering and helping out!)

4. Be sure to read all the other wonderful posts about home… drool over their photos… and meet new bloggers, cuz dudes, that’s what this is all about.

Link tool found below.

Photobucket
photo via my favorite photo website.



15 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

1 - just read your guest post...great stuff. 2 - how have we not bumped into one another. 3 - I'll link up on Sunday. I had a post-processing challenge I'd be happy to share.

Now following and can't wait to see more!

Ashley said...

Now I'm just waiting to read about some challenges! (:

Alisha said...

Yay can't wait to link up. First, gotta take some awesome pictahs! ;) Hope you have a lovely weekend!!

Claire said...

oops almost forgot about this one. It will be my homework for the weekend :)

Abby said...

I just added mine! I LOVE that you created this Lauren! Such an awesome idea ;)

A Lost Feather said...

yay! i'm definitely going to participate this time! i've meant to before and just got so busy! this time though.. i am iiiinn! now i just need to put a post together for next week :)

Jess said...

I love that the Challenge is Challenge! Actually I have a photo for you!

Claire said...

yey i did it haha..bit late...sorry! i'll be back later to see the other challenges!

Jessica said...

Beautiful pictures.

Unknown said...

super cool idea!

Light Trigger said...

your blog is so beautiful! we are participating in your challenge..

Melissa Jo said...

So I didn't exactly do the post I was exactly thinking of, but I still was able to link up - yeah! Thank you for hosting and getting my creative juices going! xoxo

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

oh yay! I am going to link up.

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

awe girl i'm late in the game here and it's been my first shot at catch-ups today. oops! i love the theme you chose though. conquering a challenge, yes and more yes. xo ♥

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

LOVE the theme. Conquering challenges = INSPIRING to many. Love the photos!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...