Monday, July 25, 2011

Hit Me With Your Best Shot: Polaroids and Kisses


I'd like to take this time to introduce one of my very first blog friends: Laura. She is a gorgeous young wife who happens to take just as beautiful photos. Her blog is so sweet and I just love seeing the images she posts. Every time she tells stories about a trip or her weekend, I find myself scrolling up to drool over the photos.


Thanks Laura, for 'hitting me' with some awesome shots:)

***

Hello Outside Voice lovers :)

Im Laura, I love life, art, my husband & adventures!


I am passionate about photography & traveling and love to share those tangible memories through photographs on my blog.




Our recent adventures have been to Seattle, a treehouse resort here in Oregon & San Francisco!!!
***


And if you loved these photos as much as I did, visit her blog and check out some more!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Claire said...

i lOvE that first photo!!

Ashley said...

That pic of the space needle is amazing! I love how the sun makes it look sort of dreamy. (:

Thanks for sharing your favorite blogs with us. Keep the pictures coming.

Gentri said...

I love Laura and her blog!!

Janette said...

Ok.. Those pictures are incredible!!!!! LOVE THEM!!


Janette, the Jongleur

Abby said...

These are such beautiful photos! The last is my favorite :)

Ana said...

These pictures are SO gorgeous! I love the last one! SO SO pretty!!!!
I'm off to check out her blog!!!

Alisha said...

Love that treehouse resort, and the space needle is awesome! Great shots!! Nice to meet you Laura :)

Laura Nelson said...

Aw, thanks girls & thank you Lauren for wanting me to post :) Im going to check out all yalls blogs :) (been watching a little too much of friday night lights on TV...it's filmed in TX) :)
xoxo,Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...