Monday, July 11, 2011

Hit Me With Your Best Shot: Janette the Jongleur


Hey dudes!


I so loved reading all your "challenges" for Get the Picture last week. Did you see all the awesome submissions?
***

Well, as you know from the Get the Picture photo shares, I'm a bit in love with photography,
and vacationing (how about you?)... and it just so happens I'm off to do both this week!

I'm off to celebrate a beautiful friend's wedding, a new baby cousin to coo over, a bestie's brithday, and the Calgary Stampede! I'll be sure to take photos, but in the mean time I've been tugging on a few gal's camera straps so this blog didn't get too lonely.

I'd love to introduce a few awesome blogger-photographers over the next week with a new series:
Hit Me With Your Best Shot.

And, well, the very sweet and lovely Janette has done just that.
Tell me you already follow her... and if not... go! do it! But first, read what she has to say... she's one of the sweetest, you know.



Hello Outside Voice readers and fellow Laurenlovers!!! My name is Janette! I’m a long haired lass and proud owner of my humble lifestyle blogaroo, Janette the Jongleur. There you will find heaps of extraordinary nonsense, too many collages, and my life adventures with Lovey (my husband).
Anywho! I’m delighted to be Lauren’s cohort today on her new series, Hit Me With Your Best Shot! So I’m about to fire away… Pow! Pow! (Aren’t onomatopoeias thee greatest?)



I took these shots on a sisterly-love photo shoot a few months ago ( I'm a photographer by day...well not every day!!) and they’re still pretty much my favorite captures ever. It was the first time that the vision in my head was translated to pixel-ation perfection... This was a momentous feat for me folks, cause rarely do things come out the way I envision them! So needless to say I was most pleased with the outcome…(Did I just say a movie line?!) Anywho, thank you kindly for reading and happy trails!

God bless you,

PS. And a HUGE thank you to Ms. Lauren for this invitation! (Love you girl! You’re awesomecakes!)
***

Told you she was awesome... now go drool over more of her eye the eye candy on her blog!


Photobucket

15 comments:

Alisha said...

Great photos and great post. Nicetameetya Janette! :)

Lauren, I hope you're having a blast at the stampede and all the other celebrations this week!!

xoxo

Madeline said...

Love these indie photos, so much fun!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

I love these photo's JJ did such a great job.

Gentri said...

I am definitely already a follower of Janette. :) Love this segment! Her photos are so gorgeous!

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

Beautiful photos! Janette is one of my favorite blog friends :)

p.s. I had to look up what onomatopoeias meant! lol

Gentri said...

Oh, and you go on vacation more than anyone else I know. hahaha!

Ashley said...

Yay for vacations and photos... and thanks for introducing us to Janette! Can't wait to see more of her photos... off to her blog. (:

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Janette did a swell job on these! such a pretty shoot!

k said...

i love reading how bloggers are connecting, it's so awesome! i've gotten to meet 2 blog friends in the past 2 weeks!

Janette said...

@Alisha and @Ashley: Heyya! Thanks for your kind words and for following by blog! Gonna check out your spaces soon!

@Breeanna: LOL You are cute! And you are definitely one of my first and favorite blog friends for sure!

@Gentri: THANK YOU!

@Melissa: MIL GRACIAS AMIGA!

@Amylou: Thanks friend!

@Maddie: THANKS!

@Krystal: Aren't bloggy friends the best???

@LCR: Thanks for being so kind Lauren! This post was so fun to do!



Sincerely,

Janette, the Jongleur

Janette said...

Aaargggghhhh....Typo.. Sorry gals!


Janette, the Jongleur

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

YES YES Janette is THE best. She is so fun and funny and talented and lovely. Aaaah. :)

These pictures are INDEED fabulous. I love them both...they look so vintage and cool! And those two gals are beauties!!

Claire said...

ooo i love these photos!! off to check out her blog!

Melissa Jo said...

Have fun on vacation!

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

way to go Janette! another fab installment of this series from one heck of a lovely lady!!!! ya girl you better cross out the "too much" sentiment, there can never be too many of your wondrous collages or sharp shooting for me. NEVER!!!!

i remember when i first saw these and about lost my mind with the set-up, colors and dreamy appearance. you just gotta do more profeshy captures like these, you're super talented.

rockin' my sockin's Lauren! xoox ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...