Yellow and Orange.
colours all their own... not blue nor yellow & green, or even pink & purple,
{like the photos that were all kindly shared by wonderful blogger/ photographers in the last four weeks of Shades of Spring}
They are colours all their own. Popping off the screen as if they're celebrating this little photography project's last week-- going out with a bang.
colours all their own... not blue nor yellow & green, or even pink & purple,
{like the photos that were all kindly shared by wonderful blogger/ photographers in the last four weeks of Shades of Spring}
They are colours all their own. Popping off the screen as if they're celebrating this little photography project's last week-- going out with a bang.
***
"anything that excites me, for any reason, I will photograph: not searching for unusual subject matter, but making the commonplace unusual"
--Edward Weston
--Edward Weston
Your unique views of each colour theme have excited me. And they'll excite you too... check out these awesome yellow and orange themed photos, and the photographer's blogs:
Stephanie at Big Mario and Stephanie Court Photography
Carla of A Picture Speaks a Thousand Words



Kristie at Kristie Colon Was Here












Gentri of Gentri Lee


Nikki of Go Home My Dear

Carla of A Picture Speaks a Thousand Words
Kristie at Kristie Colon Was Here



Vanessa of Lady Grey






Stephanie of The Merry Way
Gentri of Gentri Lee

Nikki of Go Home My Dear

Meg of Across The Pond

Lauren of Outside Voice
With this being the last Shades of Spring post... I'd like to hear your thoughts:
would you like to see more photo shares on this blog? Would you get snap happy and participate in more photo and blog link-ups on Outside Voice?
There have been a few ideas thrown around of continuing themed photo shares... What do you think?
***
Thank you so much to the photographers and readers that have participated in this photo series. You have truly graced this blog, and brightened up all of our weeks, with your beautiful photography and comments.
See the lovely photos from the past weeks: blue, yellow & green, and pink & purple.









20 comments:
Yes, more please!! Each week I meant to send you photos....obviously that never happened!! I'll do better next time, I promise :-)
I love the photo shares! Please do them again, it is so fun to see everyone's perspective and I would love to sumbit something!
oh... i love the ducky!!
p.s. i left you a lil' suprise on my blog...
love,
Jello
What a beautiful photos and a great post! Have a sunny day, kisses
Ps: I’m hosting a cute necklace GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in!
Wow!! These are amazing! That duck is adorable :) I loved the photo sharing posts! So fun, and a
Great way to connect with other bloggers. :)
These are all so great. All of the photographers are very talented. I love your photo, such a pretty sunset! :)
I think photo sharing is an awesome idea, I definitely want to participate! Also, thank you very much for your comment.
(:
See, Lauren! You're getting an amazing response to your photo sharing weeks. You must continue :)
Love these pictures.
Have a great day, my dear.
i'm dying over that little duck :) :) I hope you do more of these!! (sorry i missed this one!) p.s.s.s.s will be emailing you back!
that duck is too cute! These are all awesome!!
The little duck was called Jeffy but unfortunately he died about a year ago :( Very sad.
Lauren you'll have to do more of these - they're so much fun and I love looking at different people's photos.
Carla xx.
www.carlabear.blogspot.com
So beautiful!
I agree with everyone above... that you should definitely continue these photos sharing posts, and that the duck is way too cute for words!
xo
HOW AWESOME!!!! There is so much beauty in this one post....it makes me happy. :D
Seems like you have one amazing little blog, here! I'm excited to have stumbled across it! Think I'll stick around awhile. Wheeee! :)
A photo series is such a brilliant idea! These were all wonderful selections!
These photos are so inspiring! So glad you found my blog so I could find yours! Thanks so much for the sweet comment!
what's "shades of spring" an where could i join it?
love these colors..you have a great blog and i loved all these photos
This may be my favorite yet! I love them all so much.
and Megan.. really? Cheetos? I should have known...
In summary...
Photos: love 'em
Duck: yes, pure cuteness--may he rest in peace
Photo Sharing Posts: more please
You're rockin' it, Lauren! ;)
Muah!
k
This picture are all amazing<3
http://thestrawberrycheesecakeblog.blogspot.com
You are doing big things here on your blog. Really, I need to check back more often! I love the photo share idea. And since yellow is my favorite color, loved this particular one!!
xoxo,
A
Post a Comment