GORGEOUS photos. I love what you do with lighting and angles. looks like a beautiful place. ps- such a cute photo of you and your boyfriend :) <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com
And I LOVE the Jack Kerouac quote to theme it all.. Have you read 'On The Road', seriously amazing book!
And to answer your question, I'm still thinking about Toronto. It would be a great experience I just need to get a few things in order and save some money!
So excited for you to move to Melbourne too! If I'm ever down there I'll send you an email :)
hello love! <3 thank you so much for the loveliest comments on my blog. (: i love your photographs, lens flares are wonderful! and you are sooo gorgeous. (: xxx
yah, the Van pics finally!!!!! and there you are standing in all the spots i've stood too. man, we just have to connect next time you make it here, i'd be up for anything by your swell side. fantastic represents for V-town, loved seeing it through your eyes Lauren. you two are super cute!!! ♥
pea ess: just read your comment - legit and amazing?! - i think someone slipped something extra into your morning brew ; ) thanks sweetheart, made my day! xo
What a beautiful place! You and your boyfriend are so cute together :) I love the photo of the trees and the photo of the lake with the clouds in the background. It seems like the perfect little getaway.
Such great photos! Love that quote, so true, I have to get to beautiful Van someday soon too. You and your boyfriend are a great looking couple! :) xx Natasha
I am a lover of life,a student-turned-adult, a teacher by trade, and a temporary miner. A learning-to-be-a- chance-taker, and a creator of my own life.
31 comments:
I love all the paddle boats stacked together. Makes me want to get my kayak out!
Thanks for your comment! ;)I loved you post =))
I'm not greek :D, but thank you :) I'm from Russia))
xoxo,
Gloria
this is so pretty!! that picture of all the kayaks stacked is gorgeous- i love all of the colors.
i love all the pictures. so so pretty. i want your camera!
I've always wanted to visit Vancouver! So pretty!!
looks like a lovely day :)
absolutely beautiful pics! Love the flowers!
Amazzzzing pics Lauren! That place is beautiful! I want to visit for sure! Someday someday!
Thanks for sharing!
vancouver looks BEAUTIFUL!! those are great pics!!
GORGEOUS photos. I love what you do with lighting and angles. looks like a beautiful place. ps- such a cute photo of you and your boyfriend :) <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com
Lovely pictures! That quote at the beginning of your post is great too. (: Thanks for sharing your travels with us!
Vancouver looks so amazing and your photos are so pretty! Have a great afternoon, kisses
These photos are beautiful!! Ive always wanted to visit vancouver. And you and your boyfriend are so cute together!
What beautiful photos!
wow pretty!! x
gorgeous photos <3
Vancouver looks so beautiful; I've never been even though I live in Toronto. Great photos, thanks for sharing!
Wow you were in vancouver! Hope you enjoyed your stay!
These photos look lovely! I've never been to Western Canada!
If it wasn't so cold, I would totally love living in Canada... it is simply gorgeous!
Oh gosh so much love for this post!
I LOVE how Canadian beaches have rocks!
And I LOVE the Jack Kerouac quote to theme it all.. Have you read 'On The Road', seriously amazing book!
And to answer your question, I'm still thinking about Toronto. It would be a great experience I just need to get a few things in order and save some money!
So excited for you to move to Melbourne too! If I'm ever down there I'll send you an email :)
Enjoy your weekend x
you and the bf are adorable, btw.
And those pictures are making me REALLY want visit Vancouver..
hello love! <3 thank you so much for the loveliest comments on my blog. (: i love your photographs, lens flares are wonderful! and you are sooo gorgeous. (: xxx
OH great pictures! Expecially love the last one :D
These are stunning photos.
:)
xx
Vancouver Washington or Canada? I posted up the unicorn song on my blog for you, and beautiful couple! I hope you have a good weekend lady!
Miss.C
love all of these pics!
xx
yah, the Van pics finally!!!!! and there you are standing in all the spots i've stood too. man, we just have to connect next time you make it here, i'd be up for anything by your swell side. fantastic represents for V-town, loved seeing it through your eyes Lauren. you two are super cute!!! ♥
pea ess: just read your comment - legit and amazing?! - i think someone slipped something extra into your morning brew ; ) thanks sweetheart, made my day! xo
What a beautiful place! You and your boyfriend are so cute together :) I love the photo of the trees and the photo of the lake with the clouds in the background. It seems like the perfect little getaway.
(:
This looks wonderful!
x Jasmine
PS. I will reply to your email about Melbourne when the Mr comes home. He knows more about suburbs than I do!
Such great photos! Love that quote, so true, I have to get to beautiful Van someday soon too. You and your boyfriend are a great looking couple! :)
xx Natasha
Post a Comment