Thursday, January 19, 2012

Accross the World... and 3 Months Later



Hi to all you readers that are still out there!


So... I took a trip to a few countries, was gone a few months, and took a blogging break [I'm sorry to those of you I left behind, I did miss you.]

Australia...




Indonesia...



and Thailand...





were all good places to me these last few months, but you know what they say-- nothing beats home... so, how have you all been?

I'm not sure I'm going to be back on the bloggy train "full on" (as they'd say in Aussie land) but what I am on is Instagram! Add me (@laurcath) , keep in touch... I'm off to check out your blogs! Oh I've missed ya...

Photobucket

15 comments:

Melissa Jo said...

I'm so glad your back! I can't to see all your adventures, I bet it was absolutely amazing! xoxo

Ashley said...

You're back!! I was wondering if we were ever going to hear from you again. (: Looks like you had the trip of a lifetime.

Brittany said...

awesome photos! indonesia is one of our next trips! looks beautiful there!

Gentri said...

See?! 3 (now 4) comments already!! So glad you're back!! :)

Claire said...

i kept wondering where you were! Looks like you've been having wayyyyyyyyy too much fun!! :)

Stephanie said...

Yay!!!! You're back!!!! Looks like you've had a fabulous three months! Missed you, girl :)

Blace said...

Welllllcommmeee Back! Looks like you had an excellent journey.

Laura Nelson said...

That's where you were! Wow! I cannot wait to see and hear all about it! :D

Carla said...

SO good to have you back!
xx.

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

oh Lauren!!!!!!!!! welcome back lades, so GOOD to see you and these awesome adventures you've been on. the trunk touch is EPICCCCCCCC! love how even in the jungles of Thailand you're still stylin' with a perfect maicure. that's rad!! thanks so much for coming by and tipping me off to your status. i'm not officially signed up with Instagram, though i do use the app all the time. it's like the new wonder of the blog world, i adore everyone's Insta re-caps.

cheers to your return and seeing that wonderful smile of yours, makes my Sunday night bright. xo ♥

Lady Grey said...

lovely to have you back! I did a similar trip while in undergrad... some of the best experiences I ever had. You give me the urge to go on extended travels again.
oxo
(looking forward to seeing more photos!)

Anna @ IHOD said...

Hi friend! It looks like an incredibly journey!
So glad you stopped by and re-connected. Looking forward to hear more about your trip!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Lauren! Clearly, your time abroad has done you good! You look amazingly BEAUTIFUL in all the fun photos! And what adventures!!! I was so happy to receive your comment on my blog...I really missed you! :) Going to find you on instagram immediately. Head's up...I'm @hotchild! Talk soon! xoxoxo

christine donee said...

ok wait.

now that I know where you went.. you can't NOT share photos and stories of your adventures.. cause girl I know you got some!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

just amazing, what an incredible trip! Love all of these pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...