First of all- to make your Monday a bit happier...
This is just a little bit of amazing:
This is just a little bit of amazing:
And now that we got that out of the way... I'd like to speak of
Weekend Leftovers.
Weekend Leftovers.
I know i know, it doesn't sound too appetizing. Kind of brings to mind the 4 day old Kraft dinner that you made on Friday night as your study snack, or the soggy salad that you thought you might eat the next day while it was still fresh (then didn't, because no-one ever does.)
But no, i'm talkin': you wined and dined all weekend, ate at digs that you couldn't normally afford so you're stretching out the five course meals and savoring like it should be. You're unpacking those leftovers and enjoying every last little bit, cuz it was plate-lickin' kind of good.
My weekend leftovers...
::Loving a sunset driving home from work
:: Snowshoeing this weekend, and the sun dog we spotted.
or should I say, Check out this sun, dawg.:: Laughing at a coworkers photo of a gas station sign they saw on the drive to work. Accurate reaction to the gas prices, I'd say.

:: This made me happy.
And I hope this house comes with the dog and the little boy scout, because it's an amazing real life trial of Up!
:: Pumped that B and I just booked front row tickets to "O" Cirque du Soleil at the Bellagio for our Vegas trip!!
:: Looking forward to: next weekend when my friends are coming from out of town for a ski bum weekend. Snowboarding, sun, and friends.
Oh, I have a feeling those leftovers will last me for a while. Hope you're having fun savoring some of your own!
Happy Monday.








6 comments:
Bahaha! The gas sign is so true. Need to take out a loan to buy some. Blegh. Ummm, Cirque du Soleil. Front Row. Amazing! xoxo
that gas sign is hilarious...and everything else sounds so fun. Especially snowshoeing - we did that recently and it was the best!
HIYA! Yes I do design headers for blogs as well as buttons! Feel free to email me regarding rates etc!
oh gosh, number one blog success type tip??? Umm...definitely comment back to everyone who leaves comments - and visit there blogs independently of them visiting yours...show your interest. It's all about connecting with people!
Hey Hun,
Thanks for stoping by and for leaving a comment. I love that balloon with house picture. That is just so dreamy!
Happy Blogging!
♥
Pearl
Post a Comment