A little Wednesday lovin' Because we all need some mid week goodies to bliss out on.
1. The Sartorialist and the "digital park bench" he's created to sit and view people and fashion across the world.
And the photographer himself: traveling and photographing fashion/ people? ...Yes I will trade lives with you, i thought you'd never ask!
2. The Oscar Best Picture noms. I can't decide if Toy Story 3 should win for best picture or best tear jerker(that is a category, right?)... not that i would know or anything.
3.This idea. Looks like one of my boyfriend's/ dad's white shirts will die a wonderful death this weekend.
4. The fact that deciding to have ice cream for dinner is a right you invoke as an adult. Try it sometime.
5. the snowshoes that I got for Christmas, and the moments that they lend me:

6. This blog, and how much more fun it's made evenings in camp, instead of watching too many Grey's Anatomy episodes, or convincing myself I should work out.
...you, little blog world, are pretty cool.
Happy hump day, dudes! What are you lovin' this week?
a shout out to my little sis, and the fact that she's blissin' out lately. Proud of you.









3 comments:
It's not exactly Wednesday any longer, but, hey, I'll take some love! Fun list and beautiful pictures in this post. Just curious, though, what exactly is blissin' out?
HAPPY FRIDAY...
Friday lovin' is way better than Wednesday anyways!
"blissin' out" that is a funny story actually. My friends and I were referring to BLISS-ing out in reference to being really happy/ loving life. But apparently urban dictionary relates it to being high. But I'm all good with that, because being high on life is how it should be done;)
Have a great weekend!
Holla! thanks laur, Oops got caught for not reading your blog for a while... :P
Post a Comment